Mobilize Your BMC Remedy Environment With Mobile Reach Splitware
To fully leverage your organizations’s investment in BMC Remedy or the BMC IT Service Management Suite, it is critical that this functionality is extended to the mobile workforce — field technicians, help desk personnel, IT asset managers, etc.
A robust application sitting on a desktop, for example, does nothing for the mobile worker who is servicing a remote location, nor does it improve response times or facilitate real-time information on which to base critical decisions.
Securely mobilizing ITSM and ITAM applications and data to the mobile workforce results in:
- Reduced IT costs
- Increased productivity
- Unparalleled customer service, increased ability to meet and exceed SLAs • Informed decision making via more accurate, real-time data
- DoD grade security with 256-bit AES encryption
- Support for multiple mobile devices and form factors (iOS, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Android)
- Award-winning AppStudio to create and iterate apps
- Utilize point and click simplicity, no coding required
- Template OTB mobile apps for Incident Management, IT Asset Management, Change Approvals
- Scalable licensing model
How Can You Benefit?
IT Asset Management
- Incorporate data via Barcode Scanning and/or RFID into your system
- Raise data accuracy, integrity in your CMDB
IT Service Management
- Notify techs, create/modify/resolve incidents on mobile devices
- Increase workforce efficiency, eliminate wasted time, improve SLAs
Change Approvals / Work Orders
- Equip your entire workforce with access to Tasks, Work Orders, and Approvals
- Extend company-specific applications to mobile users